Welcome to the Queensland Coroners Act Offences page. Everything you need to know about Coroners Act Offences according to Queensland law can be found in this section of the website.
Each criminal law article contains information relating to:
- What the law states in regard to the offence?
- What the maximum penalty is?
- What the police and prosecution must prove?
- Possible defences
- Which court is likely to hear the matter?
Simply click on the law information link that relates to your enquiry.
- Coroners Findings
- The Queensland Coroner
- The Queensland Coroner-Duty To Help Investigation
- The Queensland Coroner-Duty To Report Deaths
- The Queensland Coroner-Duty To Report Deaths In Care
- The Queensland Coroner-Duty To Report Deaths In Custody
- The Queensland Coroner-Evidence
- The Queensland Coroner-Failure To Attend
- The Queensland Coroner-Failure To Produce Documents
- The Queensland Coroner-Offence To Disclose Confidential Information